Fees in USD apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to April 10, 2015
Late / Onsite
From April 11, 2015
|Participants from Low/Low-Middle Economy Countries* ||$100||$125|
|Residents / Nurses / Midwives**||$100||$125|
* Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data
** In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
|Optional Workshop Radiation Oncologists*||Rate|
|Radiation Oncology Workshop||$50|
*Optional workshop entry only
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Participation in scientific sessions
- All congress materials
- Admission to Exhibition
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD commission is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: IGCS 2015 Congress, Melbourne
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-656
IBAN No: CH14 0483 5069 3980 5265 6
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
· Cancellations received up and including March 31st, 2015 – full refund.
· Cancellations received between April 1st – May 1st, 2015 – 50% refund.
· After May 1st, 2015 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
IGCS 2015 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140